Sunday, September 1, 2013

Why blog about music?

I may be passionate about several topics, but not every subject is proper or safe to share in a public forum. Music however is a topic, which not only am I madly ardently hella passionate about, but I believe it's a subject that brings people together. You may not share opinions on which musical genre is best, but presumably a massive fight won't break out over which is better, country or rap. Music is universally loved. We can all agree that a good beat, whatever that beat may be for you, is always an enjoyable experience, able to lift your mood and make a great day even better.

That's why I blog about music, plain and simple. I love music. I love its power to make a great day even better. I love when I hear a brilliant song and its so beautiful it gives me chills.

It's not complicated, it's just music.

1 comment: